Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Other Pies I've Got My Fingers In

Alright, I know its been awhile since I've posted here (guilty face) but I'm involved in some exciting things while wrapping up my highschool career!

1st) College Parascope Blog: This project offers an insiders perspective on the school, life around campus, admissions Q&A, and much more! Check it out here

2nd) Senior Scrapbook 2.0: About 85% of high school seniors are required to create and present a traditional scrapbook that documents their senior year in high school. Our senior class has taken that concept and reworked it so that our scrapbook is a multi-media mastepiece that is veiwable online and at any time. Mine isn't fully complete, but it will be embeded here on the blog before next Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment